PASSPORT APPLICATION PROCESS AND GUIDELINES
Note that Passport processing days and time is from Monday to Wednesday, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm. Passports issued are posted on Thursdays for applicants who provide a self-addressed envelope with stamps while pickup for registered self-addressed envelope by a courier service vendor is on Friday(s) 10:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Complete and print the passport application form online, and obtain the Application ID and Reference Number.
- Proceed to make payment. Print copy of acknowledgement and payment and slip.
- Book an appointment for biometric enrolment and print the slip.
- Print copy of administrative fee made to Embassy’s account for passport service(s) requested.
- Proceed for enrollment on your scheduled date with all required document(s).