VISA APPLICATION PROCESS AND GUIDELINES
Note that Visa applications can be received by post or submitted to the Embassy Mondays to Fridays, 9:30am – 3:30pm daily and processing time is ten (10) working days from the day application is received. Application with incomplete document(s) may be cancelled if such documents are not provided (3) weeks after notification.
Granted visa application(s) after notification are ready for collection, postage or pick-up by courier service vendor on Thursdays and Fridays from 9:30- 3:30pm only.
1. Complete and print visa application form online, obtain Application ID and Reference Number
2. Proceed to making payment. Print copy of acknowledgement and payment and slip.
3. Print copy of administrative fee made to Embassy’s account for visa service(s) requested.
4. Take your visa payment receipts, passport and other required documents to the Embassy or send by post.
5. A self-addressed envelope (Applicants in Sweden should include postage stamps worth 100SEK and applicants outside Sweden, 10 international postage coupons).
Explore all of our Visas
Note that Visa applications can be received by post or submitted to the Embassy Mondays to Fridays, 9:30am – 3:30pm daily and processing time is ten (10) working days from the day application is received.
114 27 Stockholm